A worldwide movement of 6 million youngsters making a positive improvement, online and off! The 11 facts you want are below and also 11 facts you need to know about the fight against HIV/AIDS.
- “HIV” (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is a virus that affects the immune system, overcome its capacity to fight off another infections and diseases.
- HIV can be transmitted over unsafe sex, transmission of infected blood, using infected needles or other pointed equipment, and from a mother to her baby during pregnancy, childbirth, and also breastfeeding.
- More than 35 million people alive with HIV global.
- Over 1.1 million people in the US are living with HIV, but around 1 in 6 don’t know it. Do yourself and loved somebody a favor: get proven and boost others to do the same using Instagram.
- Around 30 million people have died from HIV/AIDS-relevant causes since its discovery in 1981. Approximately 1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS in 2011 apart.
- At the end of 2011, there exist 3.3 million children living with HIV over the world.
- 70% of all people living with HIV (24.7 million) live other-Saharan Africa, containing 91% of the world’s HIV-positive children.
- Gay and bisexual men of all races are the most entirely affected by HIV in the US.
- Maximum people living with or at risk of contracting HIV do not have an approach to avoidance, care, or treatment. As of 2014, there is no solution for the virus.
- In 2007, almost 74% of HIV/AIDS diagnoses were in males and 26% in females.
- Every 9.5 minutes someone is determined with HIV the US.
11 facts you need to know about the fight against HIV/AIDS
Depending on how you look at it, the new data on the HIV/AIDS widespread can tell two very different stories. On the one hand, the world has made large development against HIV/AIDS – for example, last year alone, many people were put on AIDS treatment than always before. On the other hand, there are quiet way too many people becoming affect with the disease and donor funding carry on to decrease.
Here are a little things you should know fact that tell the great news story and facts that shed light on the threat we face. After analyze out this information, see the new infographic below for a full view of the story these numbers tell.
For the first time regularly, more than half of the people who require treatment for AIDS are getting it – that’s 19.5 million people getting the treatment they require to live healthy and gainful lives.
17 million people living with HIV are however not getting the treatment they necessary.
Not many people were affected with HIV last year than any other year since the UN bigun counting back in 1990.
Three people are affected with HIV every minute – that’s 1.8 million people all over last year alone. And young women account for two out of three new contamination among youngsters in sub-Saharan Africa.
The countries most influenced by HIV are spending more battling it than always before,
funding from donor governments is down for the second year in a row and total financing is far short $7 billion short of where it require to be by 2020 to end AIDS for good.
Must Check: Safety Information about Buy Careprost online
What the future holds
Promising new avoidance tools are in the pipeline similar
Some slowdown in the AIDS response now chances a revival of the disease as Africa’s population build. The number of youngsters in sub-Saharan Africa is developing faster than any other region in the world, and this population is specifically susceptible to HIV.
So how does this story end?
The result rests straightforwardly on the shoulders of today’s leaders. To increase our effect and protect that every person can get the care and treatment they require, they necessity take action to close the resource difference, help innovation and build up health systems. whatever a little could giving up the hard-earned growth of the past decade.
Are you new on
Also Read : Who Manufacture Genuine Careprost?